Salman and his controversies
– 1998: An FIR has been registered against blackbuck Hunting during filming of ‘Hum Saath Saath Hain’.
– 2002: He was caught in the hit and run case. A few months ago, the court acquitted him of this.
– 2002: In the complaint of actress Aishwarya Rane, her family filed a complaint with the police against Salman
2003: Actor Vivek Oberoi and Salman Khan had a fight. There was a lot of confusion after Vivek’s press conference at that time.
– 2006: During the filming of the Babul film, Salman and actor John Ibrahim had a debate on the set.
2008: Actor Katrina Kaif’s birthday was debated between Salman and Shahrukh.
2010: Salman said that in the interview given to a Pakistani news channel, Salman had said that there was a controversy over his statement that it was not Pakistan’s fault but Indian security system has failed.
– 2015: Salman was relieved of his tweet after Yakub Memon. At that time, father Salim Khan apologized for his remarks.
– 2016: ‘Pakistani artists are not terrorists. Salman was found in controversy even after his statement, “The government gives them visas.”
500 to 600 crores shocks?
Salman will have many big budget films in 2018 and 2019. Some of these works have started, while some films are on its way to work. It includes ‘Race 3’, ‘India’, ‘Dabang 3’ and ‘Kick 2’. His TV show ‘Das ka Dam’ is commencing soon. Their ads are currently on TV. The Big Boss is on its way to launch in September this year. According to experts from a cinema distribution company, Bollywood will suffer a loss of 500 to 600 crores due to the punishment given by Salman.
– You can not dispute with the law. Right now, I feel helpless, because Salman was convicted. I hope he will be rescued soon.
Arjun Rampal, actor
I was shocked to hear that Salman was convicted by a sessions court. But I have full faith in my Indian judicial system. There are many doors available to get someone to get justice. Because of his nature to help the needy, Salman is famous amongst the people and the industry.
Subhash Ghai, filmmaker.